Yeah. My DD is a Turbo Diesel V8 Mercedes. »
The proper way to drive your Hellcat safely is:
1) Clutch in
2) Put in 1st
3) DON'T TOUCH THE GAS PEDAL
4) Release clutch slowly and control the burnout on idle rpm until the burnout stops and you reach 2nd gear speed (around 20mph)
4) Clutch in again
5) Change from 1st to 2nd gear
6) Release clutch and repeat the control of… »
There are a few rules:
1) It has to fit my hand and I should be able to use it with ONE hand.
2) It has to be big enough so it doesn't look like a screen for ants »
You're not a dick if you fulfill these requirements:
- Do you break any law while doing this? (Going over the speed limit, excessive noise, hooning)
- Are you sure you're not bothering people? (waking up babies, firing alarms, jump scaring an old lady or driving near hospitals or residential areas past 10PM)
- Does the… »
At first I read TWD as Three Wheel Drive. Could be Two Wheel Drive too. Or ten wheel drive, I'm not judging. »
I finally know who I'm voting for!
Now I just need to decide on the President. Which one is less horrible? »
I think the issue is that he was selling it as a Ferrari, not Purrari. So they're probably claiming it's their name, but that car does not represent them. »
It did a revolution on the same level, for TV. But I think the big difference is that within 15 hours one can go from someone who has never watched star wars to someone who can discuss whether the prequels suck. »
I can imagine Pixar knocking on Torch's door with a suitcase full of money:
- We want your car on our movie, here's a million bucks for Copyrights.
- I have a condition...
- Can you believe that guy just refused a million bucks because we won't put the eyes on the headlights? »
"I can't drive in this city! The streets are all too straight and square. It doesn't make sense." - My wife, born and raised in a spaghetti-street city. »
I'd say it is. The Prius isn't so very known in the rest of the world. It's not really seen as that much of a milestone. At least not that I'm aware of. »